What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A WordPress plugin for easy tweets
- Try TweetDis plugin on your own blog and see how many tweets you’ll get
- Fill your articles with “tweetable quotes” that stand out in your copy
- Use this simple tactic to increase your traffic from Twitter
- Motivate your readers to post your articles to Twitter
- Take advantage of the customization options
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. TweetDis scores 73.73/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.tweetdis.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: tweetdis.com you’ll also be taken through to tweetdis.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)